Raw Asian Marinade

I just love marinated mushrooms. A recipe like this is so easy to put together and it yields an amazingly satisfying and delicious dish every time. I think that is why I make it so frequently. I really like the baby portabellas, but any mushroom would work great in this marinade.


Raw Asian Marinade

by Elizabeth @ rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

Marinade
3T Coconut Aminos
1 T Sesame oil
1 tsp Coconut Granules
Juice of 1 lime
2 small cloves of garlic, pressed
Onion powder to taste

Whisk the marinade ingredients together and pour over the following vegetables:

Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
1 bag of Trader Joe's snow pea pods, sliced diagonally
1 organic carrot cut into match sticks
Allow vegetables to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Enjoy! 

Garnish: raw white and black sesame seeds


+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for Holy Week and the many hours I have spent peacefully and prayerfully praising The man who laid His life down for me--a poor sinner! Tomorrow we celebrate His Resurrection with great joy and thanksgiving. Wishing you a very beautiful and blessed Easter Season.

Comments

amy said…
That looks delish! Remember you commented a while back on my blog? You said that you were doing your own version of 811, and berries for lunch and bananas in your smoothies in the morning....how is it going? I'd like to know :)

-Amy
www.rawveganunistudent.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining